Home / events
Common Lane site
Corscombe village Hall
Visit Corscombe-Fest.org website
Visit Hastock Village website
Send message to webmaster
Menu for Registered Users
Attractions in and around Corscombe
Thirteen Local Walks
|23 August 2015|
|Deborah Childs has updated some local walking routes, and produced sheets detailing each one. There are thirteen walks in total, and each one is listed below. Simply click on the link to download your chosen route, and then have fun exploring!|
- Bracketts Coppice - 2.5 miles / about 1.5 hours
- Marshwood View - 3 miles / about 2 hours
- Halstock to Wood Farm - 2 miles / about 1.25 hours
- Halstock to East Chelborough - 4 miles / about 2.5 hours
- Fox Inn to West Chelborough - 3.5 miles / about 2 hours
- Talbot (with church visit) - 3 miles / about 2 hours
- Crookhill to Ryewater - 3.5 miles / about 2 hours
- Winyards Gap - 3.5 miles / about 2 hours
- Merrylands - 6 miles / about 3 hours
- Toller Whelme - 2.5 miles or 5 miles
- Hooke and two Tollers - 6 miles / 1.25 hours
- Corscombe - 3 miles / about 1.5 hours
- Fox Inn to East Chelborough - 4 miles / about 2.5 hours
Evershot Swimming Pool
|23 August 2015|
|The pool opens during the school summer holidays|
Opening Times are Mondays 3pm to 4pm, Fridays 3pm to 4pm, Saturdays 10am to noon
Entry is £2 per child (£1 if Splash Lottery Member)
All children to be accompanied poolside or in the water
The pool at these times is run by Community Volunteers, based at Sticklands School
Opening times may vary year to year - contact Sticklands Schoo, Reception for up to date details
6.5 mile run
|23 March 2009|
|If you like running or jogging, then a good route is as follows:|
Starting on Fudge Hill, run to the High Street and carry on through the village, and keep going until you come to a T-junction.
Turn right and run to Halstock, turning right towards Corscombe when you reach the T-juntion at the main road. Follow the road back into Corscombe, back to where you started from, taking care with traffic.
If you have interesting information, please go to Login and then post information on the attraction you would like to list. What you post will be listed here.
If you have not yet registered, then go to Register in order to gain permission to add information to the website.
Contact Chris Chapman if you would like to discuss further.